Health and Career

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanjeev

Dear Navneet Sir,
      Subh Naman,
      Sir I have two Qs:
      1> Why my niece suffers with vitligo, just detected.
      his birth details:

DOB:27/March/2008
      Time:3:22 Am
      Place:Patna, Bihar.

2nd>
      Can you please tell me why I am suffering from health and when will I get my desired job. My birth details:

DOB: 05/August/1975
      Time:11:40 Am
      Place:Muzaffarpur, Bihar.

Best Regards
      Sanjeev

• #5503 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Sanjeev Ji,

Your Niece is running the main period of Saturn and sub period of Rahu. Saturn is posited in the 8th house and has aspect of Rahu. Her Moon is also very weak as it is debilitated in her natal chart. You should make her do two remedies.

1. Make her weak Chandi ka kara.
      2. Every Saturday take some Sarson ka tel and ask her to see herself in the tel and later you can donate it.
      3. Use Haldi over the area which is getting affected and as Haldi has lot of natural properties surely it can help.

These days the medical science is very advance so give her the best treatment. I was just reading on the Internet that is it a curable disease. I’m sure the Almighty God will bless her always.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5512 Reply
      Sanjeev

Thanks Navneet sir for your due response.
      I will follow your direction.

Sir, I request you to please response about my 2nd qyerry too.

2nd>
      Can you please tell me why I am suffering from health and when will I get my desired job. My birth details:

DOB: 05/August/1975
      Time:11:40 Am
      Place:Muzaffarpur, Bihar.

Best Regards
      Sanjeev Mehta

• #5513 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in detail, it is that you are in the Mahadasha of Mercury whose Mooltrikona sign Virgo is in the 12th house. In Transit Rahu is posited in Virgo since 14 July and presently Mercury is conjoins with Rahu, only to increase the health issues. Mercury is the planet of confidence and with its conjunction with Rahu, you may take wrong decisions. The period till 08 July 2016 is not very good, this is the period in which Rahu will be in the 12th house. There will be relief after January 02, 2015 this is when Mercury will enter Capricorn, prior to that it will be in lagan for sometime before getting retrograde and will reenter Virgo and later become combust due to its closeness with the Sun. Regarding your Job it is to keep trying and certainly things will be better once Mercury moves out of the planetary pressures.

Doing the Mercury and Rahu remedies will truly help you during this period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5517 Reply
      Sanjeev

Thanks for your analysiss Navneet Sir.
      Best Regards
      Sanjeev Mehta

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5513 in Health and Career
Your information:

Cancel