Health and Job Issue

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhuri

Sir,

I am 23 years old struggling with health since August 2014. In general my health is not good but since August 2014 I have been admitted twice to hospital. Please give me solution to improve my health. Even now, I am not healthy and develop some problem usually gas related trouble every week or so.

My other issue is job. I am engineering graduate with more than 70% marks but yet to find a job. I am preparing for the government exams like SSC and Bank exams but my luck does not favor me. I am not being able to clear the exams. My preparation is hampered by health issues, sometimes mine, sometimes my mother’s.

Please give me solution so my health is improved and I get a government job. Last one year has been very difficult for me and my family which includes father, mother and elder brother. I am wearing Emerald (panna) in the little finger of left hand.

Kindly help me out.

Date of Birth: 18/2/1992
      Time: 11:36 PM
      Birth Place: Delhi

• #12435 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you were born with Libra rising. Your Rashi is Leo. Venus is the lagan lord and is posited in the 4th house with exalted Mars and Saturn. There are some very good things in your horoscope for example the Gaja Kesari Yog formed in the 11th house of gains. It means that you have good and long life, comforts and luxuries would be plenty.

The present period of Sun and Saturn is not good followed by Sun and Mercury. Im not sure why you are wearing Emerald as Mercury is malefic planet in your horoscope and should give bad results.

Try to remove Emerald and see if it help your health. Also do little walking and also adopt timely eating habits. Do not skip meals and eat less but more frequently. Take lot of water and try to stay relaxed. Learn to de-stress yourself. I’m sure with these simple methods you will feel much better.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12438 Reply
      Madhuri

Thank you for the reply sir. I am wearing emerald because somebody told me that Mercury is the lord of luck in my horoscope. If you think I should remove it then I would do so. Could you please tell If I will get government job. You said that present period is not good for me but this is the only chance I have to get government job.

• #12444 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes mercury rules the 9th house which is the house of Luck, however Mercury by nature is Functional Malefic planet in your horoscope as its Mooltrikona sign falls in the 12th house. Therefore Yes I strongly feel that you should remove Emerald and see it is helps you on the health front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12438 in Health and Job Issue
Your information:

Cancel