Health Astrology & Education

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rowan

Hello sir.. Actually, my mother has just been diagnosed with Breast cancer in May and is half way through her treatments. She feels very down about it…
      Sir, could you please check the astrology as per her health, why and how did she got breast cancer, and will it return? Or is she prone to other diseases after this?
      My mums details :

DOB : 22nd September 1962
      Time : 6.15 A.M.
      Place of birth: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

• #902 Reply
      Rowan

sir?

• #904 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Rowan,

Thanks for your patience and connecting me on astrologymag.com.

I have taken a look at your mothers horoscope and I find that the period of last 2 years has been difficult for her , especially on the health front. she is presently in the Main period of Mercury and sub period of Saturn which is debilitated in Navamsa . Earlier she was in the sub period of Jupiter which is debilitated in the navamsa horoscope. Her health wise things will improve, however the time is to give first priority to the health and nothing else. I feel the period after 13th October 2013 which has passed will be much more effective and certainly things will improve , but slowly and gradually as Saturn will not give fast results. Doing the remedies as suggested will certainly help.

1. Recite Mantra Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanayishraya Namaha 108 times daily.

2. Read Durga Chalisa.

Dont take tension and I’m sure by doing the remedies she will see much improvement in her health. Tell her to stay Happy as she has many years to live and will recover well as the malific period gets over.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #904 in Health Astrology & Education
Your information:

Cancel