Health concern

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      sumit

hello sir, i want to ask you about my health. i am much troubled with my health specially stomach. i want to ask when i will have a sound health? Is there any serious indication in future? please tell me…

25/7/1985
      5:50 AM
      Faizabad, U.P.

• #4935 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter rules the 6th house of your horoscope and 6th house is known for diseases which are of brief period. Jupiter is debilitated in your horoscope and hence not good. Presently Jupiter in gochar / transit is in the Cancer sign which is your lagan or the first house and very important for the purpose for studying health. You are also in the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Rahu till October 2016. The period till August 2015 especially is going to be troublesome on the health front. You should get yourself checked and should not be neglect your health at any cost.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4938 Reply
      sumit

thanks sir for your response…I want to ask you that at present i have weak body and ill health..will it recover in future? I have read somewhere that moon+saturn+ketu can cause cancer.in my horo this combination exist…..am i prone to this disease as per my horo….please tell me….

• #4939 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn is 8th lord and Malefic in your horoscope and exalted in your horoscope in the 4th house. It is likely to give you health problems of the chronic nature. More chances are that you will have chest related problems.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #4941 Reply
      sumit

thanks for your answer………last question..as per my horo…what will i do..govt job or private job or my own business..and in which i will have profit and progress….

• #4943 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong chances that you will do your own job. But it will be better that you take a job this this Jupiter – Rahu period gets over, before you think of putting your own money. Do not invest in partnership , as strong chances that you will lose money if you do.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4944 Reply
      sumit

thanks sir for your precious response….you are the first person who is saying that i will become successful in business otherwise all say that “try for govt job and only job suits you”…….

• #4945 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I am saying that you should do the Job till this period gets over and eventually you will do your own work. You will not get satisfied in a job so full time or part time you will work for yourself only.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #4946 Reply
      sumit

Thanks a lot…….

• #4948 Reply
      Chethan

Hi Navneet,

My wife DOB:28/10/1988,
      She severly suffers from sneezing and running nose(cold).
      Any remedy or suggestion is needed.

• #4950 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the Date, time and place of Birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4944 in Health concern
Your information:

Cancel