Health issue and new job

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sony

Hello Sir,

I would be very much grateful if you could help/guide me on these queries. I quit my job 10 months back and got married, now I am trying to get a job but unable to succeed and on top of this, from past 3-4 months I am getting health issues like neck pain, headache, one-sided hand pain frequently which making me weaker mentally too. Kindly let me know about my new job and health issue.

DOB: 13th Oct. 1984
      POB: Raurkela, Odisha
      TOB: 01:52 PM (Saturday, Afternoon)

Waiting for your guidance Sir.

• #11026 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are actually in the Mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Ketu since April 2015. The period till April 2016 is challenging on the health front. More so as you have Chander Gharan dosha in your horoscope, that is formed when Moon and Rahu are conjoined. Although there does not seem to be any major issues with your health, but it would be good to get yourself checked and take some medicines if necessary. Chances of spondylitis etc are likely and therefore it is important you take some medical advice. Regrading your job the period after October 2016 is much better. You should take whatever comes your way and once you have something in hand search for a better opportunity.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11036 Reply
      Sony

Thank you so much Sir for the guidelines, I will take care.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Health issue and new job
Your information: