Health Issue of wife

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      deep

hello sir. My wife is constantly facing some or the other health issues…
      she has become very lazy inactive (fever stress) etc which she was never before.
      i know some astrology in her chart in trnsit saturn is in 1st house thus causing all these. as a remedy she light diya on shani temple on saturday and recite om shm shanaeshchrya namah daily, my concern is when will things change?

Also pls say somethng about her last dasha of shani mahadasha. i just read in other post last dasha OF SHANI is challenging. what challenges can she face? jupiter is benefic planet for her. pls tell remedy for that too if requ. im also worry for the next dasha. her 8th lord dasha.but we will come to it later.
      wife dob 13 november 1964 . 7.07 AM. KANPUR, UP

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn is in her lagan and therefore health issues and will be there, Saturn will be in Scorpio till January 2017, thereafter things would change for the better. The last dasha of planet specially the malefic ones are not good. Jupiter is weak despite being benefic as it is in the 6th house which is the house of disease. The period till January 2017 is not good on the health front. Doing the remedies given below will bring good results.

1. Take 8 small glass bottles fill with mustard oil and jalparwa by the person for consecutive 4 weeks every Saturdays

2. Recite Shani Mantra daily 1 mala Jaap

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Deep

Thanks a lot.

Sir 4 weeks bottle collect kar le phir prava kare? Is it ok or every week jalprawa karna hai?

Sir what problems can she face in Saturn Jupiter dasha? As Jupiter hold 5th house . can my children also face some problem?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter is the karka for money , wealth and as Jupiter is posited in the 6th house which is the house of disease in natal chart , you will see money going on health front. Regarding the remedy you need to do jalparwah every week of 8 bottles. It can be in a river, stream, etc, preferably by person who is not well. This remedy is for health purposes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Deep

Thank you Sir

sir then how will things change after january 2017 when saturn transit take place as by then she will have her 6th lord dasha ?

For 8th lord dasha can she wear emerald?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

After January 2017 Saturn moves into Sagittarius, bringing much needed relief to her. The Mercury mahadasha begins in June 2019. However as Mercury is benefic planet she can wear Emerald in Gold on her right hand little finger for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

KAMAL

HELLO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE EFFECT ON PIESES LAGAN PEOPLE WHEN IN JANUARY LAGAN LORD JUPITER WILL BE COJOINDE WITH RAHU?
      ALSO TELL WHEN IF THEY ARE PARTICIPATING IN COMPETITIVE EXAM.

KAMAL

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For Pisces, Lagan lord Jupiter will be in the 6th house with Rahu is not good. Jupiter is the karka for knowledge and also wealth. 6th house is the house of competition and therefore Lagan lord Jupiter and Rahu in the 6th house is not good.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Kamal

okkk
      m virgo my frind is pieses….what abt virgo for competition???

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I do not follow your Question, please write in details.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

Kamal

I mean from January how is time for Virgo ascenden for competition point??

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Health Issue of wife’ is closed to new replies.