health

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      guria

Hello, I am going through several health problems. Please check my chart and let me know if you notice any major health problem or operation in near future?

• #8055 Reply
      guria

sorry, I forgot to give the details..
      my dob:1st Nov, 1991
      tob:12.30pm
      pob;Barasat, West Bengal.

• #8057 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the Mahadasha of Sun which is the 8th house lord, means that it is the most malefic planet in your horoscope and in the antardasha of Rahu. Sun is debilitated in your horoscope. Thereafter you will be in the antardasha of Jupiter , which is the 12th house lord.the period till March 2016 is not good on the health front, therefore precaution and care should be taken. If required a doctors advice should be taken and not ignored. Possibility of surgery can be there later in the year. You could have problems related to gastric, cholesterol, stone, stomach related problems during this period. Doing the remedies will help you from your sufferings and control the malefic planetary influences.

1. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha ” 108 times daily

2. Doing the Surya Namaskar daily in the morning.

3. Reciting the Surya Mantra

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8058 Reply
      guria

thank you for your advice sir..you are right..I already have some of those problems.
      Also please tell me will I able to get any job in this year or I have to wait for the next year.

• #8060 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of a job are very much in your horoscope after 5 April 2015. However you should remember that you are not in a good period and also Sun which is the Karka for career is debilitated. Therefore it will not be easy even if you get one to settle down. Therefore you should strengthen the planets especially the Sun with the remedy given above which will bring and enhance positivity around you and it will also improve your health and help you in your career.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8108 Reply
      guria

thank you for your reply how to do srya namaskar and what is Surya Mantra?

• #8113 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Giving water to the Sun after having bath in the morning.

The surya Mantra that you should recite 108 times daily is

Om Gruni Suryaaya Namaha

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8156 Reply
      guria

thank you once again

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8057 in health
Your information:

Cancel