Hello navneet jee

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Seema

Navneet jee I am worried about my married life as my husband is interested in some other girl. this affair is disturbing me (he doesn’t admit but I know for sure there is). Could u tell me the fate of my marriage and also about my health? 26 October 1966. 1:40pm. It’s not exact. Jhang Pakistan.

• #11515 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage happiness in not there in your horoscope. It is said that Jupiter is the karka for husband and Jupiter if placed in the 7th house like in your horoscope reduces marital happiness. Also you are strong mangal dosha or mangalik. People with strong mangal dosha generally are very outspoken, get angry and irritated easily. Venus is combust and 7th lord is also under influence of Saturn. All this will effect your marital life. Therefore you need to improve your Venus which is the peime planet for love, romance and marriage. You also need to control your mangal, which leads to arguments and fights.

For Venus do the following remedies.

1. Use regularly perfumes, bindi, flowers, all things that women wear to strengthen your Venus.

2. Never wear unwashed clothes

3. Give poor unmarried Girls money for marriage regularly

For Mars

1. Do not wear Red clothes as it will make you more short tempered, aggressive

2. Read Hanuman Chalisa regularly

Doing these remedies will help you improve your relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11517 Reply
      Seema

I never had an unhappy marriage but now this affair thing is disturbing me. Will my marriage continue? Are there any chances of separation? And what about my health? Also if the birth time is not accurate, does it affect predictions a lot

• #11520 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes if the Birth Time is not accurate then there can be inaccuracy in predictions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11517 in Hello navneet jee
Your information:

Cancel