Hello plz analyze my career. dob 15-02-1985, time 2:10 Am place Patiala (Punjab)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sameer

Hello plz analyze my career.Did my masters in ITbut still jobless. DOB 15-2-1985 time 2.10 Am place – patiala (Punjab)…any remedies to be performed

• #5223 Reply
      sameer

And i was told by some that my 10th lord sun in 4th house in its present running dasha will give good results, but i didnt see any positives as far as career is concerned.

• #5227 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for visiting the AstrologyMag forum and for posting your question.
      Please note that 10th lord is Sun in your D1 or Natal chart but Sun is weak as it is sitting in the Rashi of Saturn and has aspects of ketu from the 12th house. Sun is also debilitated in the Navamsha or the D9 chart, therefore you are facing the problems in your Career as you are presently in the Mahadasha of Sun and the antardasha of Ketu till 20th November 2014. Thereafter you will enter the antardasha of Venus. In your horoscope Jupiter which is the karka of Dhanbhav is debilitated along with Sun which is the karka for karmastan. Yours is not a very great chart when it comes to professional success and you will need to work your way up the ladder of success. Do not waste your time waiting for the best opportunity as you are missing out on present opportunities as well. Your horoscope does not see you getting support from others so you need to fight your own battle. Something which you can do well as you have Rahu in the 6th house.

1. Do service of elders in the family during the mahadasha of Sun and you will truly gain.

2. Get the Kaalsarp Puja done.

3. Visit temple every Monday and put Jal on Shivling for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5251 Reply
      sameer

Thanks A lot Navneet ji..Need a telephonic consultancy with u…let me know ur charges and contact details

• #5255 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Sameer Ji,

Kindly look at the link below which is for Paid Horoscope Services. I suggest you go in for 1 Year Horoscope Analysis which will cover Your Career, Finance, Marriage, Relationship, Foreign etc. There is no limit to the questiosn you can ask.

PAID SERVICES

Once you confirm , we can discuss the horoscope in details.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5251 in Hello plz analyze my career. dob 15-02-1985, time 2:10 Am place Patiala (Punjab)
Your information:

Cancel