Hello rishi rahul Sir…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

Sir i see my self as someone who is given least importance in a group! y is that so? Like u said I’m honest and all… all agrees but can u tell me how to make an impact on ppl or in group with ppl? how to maintain my value??? Pls tell a strong remedy…
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am – 5.25 am
      Nagpur

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You are childlike and a vivid thinker; also do not believe in pettiness; and also that you are trying to change a few things about yourself sine Sept 2015, for which you facing difficulties personally.

Feb to Oct 2017 will bring a new start in understanding youyrself better, and your popularity betters.

With proper guidance you will become a quite popular person.

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics in the forum, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

Thanks a lot for your reply and such a good answer..they are really true!:)
      So happy to hear from you!! Can you answer a little bit more? I’m just asking question from your reply..pls answer 🙂
      With proper guidance you will become a quite popular person. What kind of guidance Sir?

And when will I adapt those changes?

Thanks a lot for your reply and such a good answer..they are really true!:)
      So happy to hear from you!! Can you answer a little bit more? I’m just asking question from your reply..pls answer 🙂
      With proper guidance you will become a quite popular person. What kind of guiidance Sir?

And when will I adapt those changes for which I’m facing difficulties? 🙁

pls answer!

RishiRahul
      Participant

For proper analysis & guidance I will need to do a proper analysis which is possible with the paid option only, as astrology & other crafts like palmistry & numerology will be used.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

May

Ok can u just tell me..will I adapt those changes for which I’m facing difficulties?

Thanks a lot for your time! 🙂

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello Guest(26th October)
      I am reading your horoscope.YOur lagna is Mesha.
      Your lagna owner is Kuja.Your lagna owner Kuja
      is with Neecha Ravi.
      That is negative point.
      Further Sani is seeing your lagna ower Kuja.
      This aspect creates tensions in your life and
      also gives diffidence in life.

Any contact between Sani and Kuja,gives dictatorship
      mentality and strict disciplinarian mentality.
      But your horoscope does not have that type of
      strength.
      Further there is no planet on either side of moon.
      This is Kemadruma yoga.This will give feeling of loneliness.
      [email protected]

May

Ok can u just tell me..will I adapt those changes for which I’m facing difficulties?
      I hope it won’t require long time :))

Thanks a lot for your time! 🙂

Will time from Feb 2017 bring mind peace in life? Im ok if i dont become popular but Less nuisance from ppl around I wish for?
      I want happiness and good atmosphere around me. Will time from Feb give me that? I’m scared as Saturn will transit my 4th house 🙁
      Thank you.

RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello,

I have already made a few predictions to prove that astrology can be very accurate.

Hello rishi rahul Sir…

For more specific analysis & guidance I will need to do a proper analysis which is possible with the paid option only, as astrology & other crafts like palmistry & numerology will be used.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Mayuri

Thank you guru g…..I fully trust you, actually what made me a little dicey about your prediction is that since from jan’17 saturn will transit my 4th house and its aspect on 6th house , 10th house and 1st house can never be good to Virgo Ascendant people? then how can things be better for me from feb’17 ? like understanding myself and popularity?
      Since the malefic planet transiting my 4th house of mental peace things are hard as I feel?
      What are your general views about Saturn and in aspect in transit? I just want to discuss!! 🙂
      I’m new in astrology and totally loving it, so thought of asking you few doubts which I had 😀
      Thank you!

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Gochara will have only 20% effect in your life.
      Your natal chart plaements of planets will decide the
      course of your life and gives an indication of karmic
      balance of previous life.
      Please the article–kumrao99 penance method to clean horoscope.
      [email protected]

RishiRahul
      Participant

Now I am getting confused to who is Mayuri, May & guest?

RishiRahul

Sir these are all my name 🙂
      Don’t get confused… And pls throw some light on above topic..

TMR

Read my articles on navagrahastro.blogspot.in and your misunderstandings will be cleared. Astrology is not a subject which you can learn on your own. You need to have high mathematical intelligence, good logical reasoning and on top of all that your horoscope should be in favour of learning spiritual sciences.

I request Rishi sir to pls give me some general knowledge about this question of mine..

RishiRahul
      Participant

Which question? And what are your birth details?
      I though that I already replied to you?

RishiRahul

I fully trust you, actually what made me a little dicey about your prediction is that since from jan’17 saturn will transit my 4th house and its aspect on 6th house , 10th house and 1st house can never be good to Virgo Ascendant people? then how can things be better for me from feb’17 ? like understanding myself and popularity?
      Since the malefic planet transiting my 4th house of mental peace things are hard as I feel?
      What are your general views about Saturn and in aspect in transit? I just want to discuss!! 🙂
      I’m new in astrology and totally loving it, so thought of asking you few doubts which I had 😀
      Thank you!
      My details:
      Mayuri Apte
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am – 5.25am
      Nagpur

RishiRahul
        Participant

I fully trust you, actually what made me a little dicey about your prediction is that since from jan’17 saturn will transit my 4th house and its aspect on 6th house , 10th house and 1st house can never be good to Virgo Ascendant people? then how can things be better for me from feb’17 ? like understanding myself and popularity?
        Thank you!
        My details:
        Mayuri Apte
        26 Oct 1991
        5.05 am – 5.25am
        Nagpur

Hello,

Besides the reply already given;allow me to tell you that Saturn is never all good or all bad in any house. And my reply earlier was in answer to your questions (some hints only).

Saturn brings change for the better through stress; and you will learn social skills as mentioned.
        And its not only about Saturn in exclusion; an astrologer needs to answer not only from the position of saturn, but also that of the other major planets.
        It is also a note that less knowledge can be dangerous.

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
        Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics in the forum, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

Good luck,
        RishiRahul

????…

Mayuri

Haha yeah right!!
      This is I guess impact of half knowledge that made me highly worried about the transit… Can you pls tel me from where should I learn astrology…

RishiRahul
      Participant

Haha yeah right!!
      This is I guess impact of half knowledge that made me highly worried about the transit… Can you pls tel me from where should I learn astrology…

Read, read,read & study charts, practice practice practice; to check how much principles work & in what way.

Dr. B.V. Raman’s books & Brihat Prashara Hora Shatra are a very good way to start.

RishiRahul

Mayuri

Sir one question can u answer? Just one!
      I lack good friends..very much..
      I am away from Nagpur for the first time and living in a hostel..with 3 gals..
      They are team and I’m alone! Y ?
      Will I ever get good friends un life? 🙁 🙁

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Too many replies already.

RishiRahul

Arey sir!!!😅😅.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello rishi rahul Sir…’ is closed to new replies.