hello!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      aryna

navneet sir pls throw some light on transit for Virgo natives on education, love life etc for october and november..
      Tnx!!!!

• #11499 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I will be working on the October 2015 Transit and should be posting in a day or so.

Thanks for reminding me 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11539 Reply
      Aryna

Happy to remind you. 🙂
      Sir pls mention thses aspects for Virgo, having tough time in studies…

Can u pls tell in advance abt November? To me?
      Actually I’m concern abt last week of November as I’m having exam on last week and both mercury and Saturn gets combust 🙁
      How will it effect me on my exam day? I’m Virgo ascendent…pls tell and also any remedy.
      As per ur suggtion I’m wearing copper coin as mars also on my exam day in 1st house

• #11553 Reply
      Aryna

Sir pls answer.. That post doesn’t contain answer to my question
      Thnku

• #11558 Reply
      Aryna

Pls answer me too…..

• #11563 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What is your Question??????

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11565 Reply
      Aryna

Actually I’m concern abt last week of November as I’m having exam on last week and both mercury my lagan lord and Saturn my study lord gets combust 🙁
      How will it effect me on my exam day? I’m Virgo ascendent…?
      How will I perform. Also for Virgo first house will be full of malefic from November 25 to 29 November.. Pls tell any remedy to do well that day.
      I’m aware of honey and water before exam…

• #11585 Reply
      Aryna

sir pls delete this post as answer to my question is not possible 🙂
      else I’ll again n again with the hope of an answer will waste my time coming to this site.
      Thanks 🙂

• #11590 Reply
      Aryana

Actually I’m concern abt last week of November as I’m having exam on last week and both mercury my lagan lord and Saturn my study lord gets combust 🙁
      How will it effect me on my exam day? I’m Virgo ascendent…?
      How will I perform. Also for Virgo first house will be full of malefic from November 25 to 29 November.. Pls tell any remedy to do well that day.
      I’m aware of honey and water before exam…

Sir pls tell something… I know my worry is not useless… I really want to do my exam good….these planets transit on my exam day is disturbing me…
      Moreover I’ll be in rahu mercury dasha that day… And its combust too…pls tell…

Waiting for ur reply with some good hope as I know there is always solution

• #11597 Reply
      Aryana

Pls say something….

• #11604 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Let look at this again, you are correct when you say that in November 2015 Saturn and Mercury would be combust, however once thing you should know that all three that is Saturn, Mercury and even Sun would be in Anuradha Nakshatra that is the star owned by Saturn. Therefore all there would be in the star of Saturn. Saturn supremacy would be strong. Saturn is the planet of hard work , labor, determination. Your efforts would certainly bring you good results. Focus on your studies and you shall get success. Don’t let your mind drift during this period when goal is so close.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11609 Reply
      Aryana

Thnku sir. Much relieved I’m .
      Sir one last thing
      As my exam is on November 29. Mercury is in jyeshtha nakshatra and sun,Saturn in anuradha nkshtra and I’m under rahu mercury dasha…is it good on my exam day?

• #11615 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Any planet when it enters its own Nakshatra will give much stronger results. It is like being in your own house when storm is outside. In your own place you are protected. Therefore when Mercury enters Jyestha Nakshtra it becomes much stronger and gives much better results. Similarly Saturn when in Anuradha Nakshatra will give much better results. Sun will become weak as it is in the inimical Nakshatra. Strong Mercury which is your lagan lord and the planet of intelligence, confidence, speech and writing help you excel in your goals.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11630 Reply
      aryana

thnku sir,,,, i wish aisa hi ho…i perform just the best…
      sir my belief is not wrong, right? these planetary postn do matter…na???

also im virgo…when will my study go better…is at present something wrong with planetary positions? I’m having tough time in studies despite of my hard efforts….pls tell

• #11631 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel we should talk only after 30th November once your exams are over. Prior to that you would be more bothered about your horoscope rather than your books, which is not good.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11662 Reply
      aryana

ok sir…but at least tell when as per transit good time for virgo for study…????

• #11664 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Here is a good Mantra to do especially for your education pursuits.

“Om Eim Saraswatyei Swaha”

It means saluations to that energy which informs all artistic and scholastic endeavor.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11630 in hello!
Your information:

Cancel