Help me with my future readings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Hi Navneet Ji,
      I am happy I found such a wonderful site this week. Please do keep it up sir. I hope I will get more knowledgeable information from your site in future.

I need your help to know about my marriage and job transfer.

Am 37 years. Firstly, I need you to confirm from my chart I have marriage in this life. If yes, please let me know when it will happen. Do I have multiple marriage yoga? Love marriage or arranged? I got reading I will marry a girl from creative career, is this prediction accurate. Please try to give me few points of my future spouse. As sun/mars sits in my 5th house will I have kids after my marriage?

I am try for job transfer to a better place in same firm but last 2 years I got stuck in a place where I do not like. Please predict when I will get transfer.

Gender:male, 11 December 1976, 21:20 pm, Trivandrum, Kerala.

• #1044 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Raj,

I thank you for visiting astrologymag.com

Please note that Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage and it is positioned in the lagana cojoined with Moon, indicating that you will not easily get the type of partner you want. easily. You will be a very choosy and make sure things match very much according to your. Venus in sign of Saturn indicates that things go far as in terms of marriage and then breaks. Venus the karka for married life in the 7th house in the sign of Saturn will delay but not deny. Doing the remedies will truly help.

1. Recite Mantra Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shaneshcharay Namaha 108 times daily.

2. Keep fast on Mondays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      astrologer

• #1045 Reply
        Raj

Sure I will chant the said mantra. Still sir can you plz predict mostly by which time my marriage will happen, if I have marriage in this life. Also if astrologically you can predict some hints of my future spouse please do write for me. Will I have a good marriage life.

• #1047 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The delay in marriage is because of weak planets and doing the remedies and efforts will surely bring you good results. The strong chances are before March 2015, the second half of 2014 can see results on this front. One thing you need to understand that as planets are weak you should be ready for some adjustments in what you looking for in your partner. Listen you dont get everythng you want so it is the same here. What you need is a good person with whom you can make good compatibility. Trust me it is very easy if you are honest and faithful. Your life partner will be very talented as Venus is positioned in the house of Saturn. She will be creative and highly diciplined. She will be fond of her culture and tradions. I see good married life for you because I know that Saturn delays but when it blesses there is no limitations. You have also asked me about Sun and Mars in the 5th house. In a girls horoscope it can make a difference , however in your horoscope it should not make you worry.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1072 Reply
      Raj

Thanks a lot Navneet Sir for your wonderful predictions. I am so thankful to you.

• #1094 Reply
      Raj

Sir,

I like to get your help for my doubts. Based on some astrological predictions I got these doubts, I like to hear some predictions related to it. I had a broken engagement this year at start. I like to know if any possibility in my chart if the same engagement/partnership with rework and fix in the form of marriage next year.

Thanks,
      Raj

• #1099 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Raj,

Please send me birth details of Both horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      astrologer

• #1102 Reply
      Raj

Sir, You need the girl’s horoscope for match making? I have to check with same. Any possibilities in astrology to predict from my chart alone regarding mending of broken relationships next year.

• #1108 Reply
      Raj

Sir,
      Hope to hear from you soon. It will be helpful for me.

• #1114 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances are very bleak and I dont feel optimistic about it, you should look out for some other alliance. I feel the second half of 2014 is going to be very significant for you, if you really put sincere efforts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1116 Reply
      Raj

Thanks sir,
      Actually I got several readings from astrologers only love marriage will happen in my life, hence I asked you. Also I am not in love with anyone mentally other than the girl I mentioned. Hence am totally confused in my mind.

• #1119 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Brother Raj,

I dont want to comment on others peoples reading. But I feel for you it is better to move forward in life. Venus the Karka of marriage and married life is exalted in Navamsha chart. There is a delay but not denial. If you do the suggested remedies and also look for a allaince I see no reason why 2014 should not be the wonderful year for you on this front. I feel you should try and you will certainly get a good life partner. I’m sure the God Almighty will fulfill all your dreams.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1121 Reply
      Raj

Ok Sir,

Can you please let me know I will have a love marriage or pure arranged marriage? Astrologers gave me a prediction only love marriage will happen. Now I just have this girl in my mind and no other love so I based on this doubt I asked you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1121 in Help me with my future readings
Your information:

Cancel