Help needed from astrologers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alakh

Pls suggest what profession can be suitable for my daughter. Will she be financially independent in life? She has had a lot of problems in both personal and professional life. Are there any indications of second marriage in her birth chart? Is there any astrological remedy for her problems?

DOB – 26.07.1984
      Time of birth: 9:26 am
      Place of Birth: Gaya, India (24.47N; 85.00E)

• #8547 Reply
      TMR

She will succeed in any profession related to her expertise. She has a very good personality and will not yield to others so easily. Her career house is very potent. You have no need to have any worries on that front. But her marital life will succeed only if she gets a husband who is very strong in his personality and can withstand all her overbearing attitude. Suggest you read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #8550 Reply
      Alakh

Thank you Sir, I will definitely go through the blog you suggested. I am worried about her domestic life as well. Her saturn mahadasha is going to start this year. Is it going to prove beneficial for her? Her previous jupiter mahadasha gave a lot of problems in her life.

• #8551 Reply
      TMR

Her Saturn is having less than 25% residential strength though Saturn is exalted at 16 degrees very close to exaltation point. However it is a better benefic than Jupiter. Perhaps reciting Narayanakavacha daily will help her a lot.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8547 in Help needed from astrologers
Your information:

Cancel