help needed with kp prashna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Astrohelpseeker

Hi sir,
      I need some help with a kp prashna. I have tried showing my kundli to several people before and have gotten mixed responses from all. I really need some concrete answers as the worry is killing me.
      Could u please tell me if the man im desiring to marry and spend the rest of my life with will marry me or not? This relationship has been a rollercoaster. Please help me out. I choose the number 149 thanks in advance sir

• #70319 Reply
      JVS RAO(KP astrologer)

Hello Astrohelpseeker
      I have cast the chart for No.149 at hr.12.46.3 and found out that there are no chances for marriage as disturbances are indicating. The person, you have interest, does not have or show interest in you. But there would be communication between you. Your desire will not be fulfilled.

• #70345 Reply
      Astrohelpseeker

Thanks for the response JVS sir.. im sorry for being too demanding but may I please ask a counter question? This relationship has been of immense importance to me, and even if he isnt showing interest now, at some point he was very interested or else i wouldnt have taken it this seriously. So if you allow me, please, I would like to ask that what is the reason behind him pulling away from me? Does more happines lie for him with someone else rather than me?
      Please and thanks
      I choose no. 23

• #70356 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

If you feel inconvenience to ask in the forum you can contact in mail [email protected] I am out of station.

• #70650 Reply
      JVS RAO(KP astrologer)

I am unable to tell you what is in his mind. Because (karaka for mind) Moon is indicating 1st (self effort),3rd (communication),10th (profession) and 11th house (success). He may be thinking of job for money. Another assumption is : he may be thinking about his social status to continue affair with you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #70345 in help needed with kp prashna
Your information:

Cancel