Higher studies

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jayshri

My son is doing 2 nd year BTech computer science in chennai. He has an option to get transferred to UsA university by transfer program for 3 and 4 th year of undergraduation.
      We had planned to send him abroad only for masters. But now he is insisting sending him for undergraduation . He knows we cannot afford so much now. For masters we plan to take loan .

Please give your guidance as to whether his horoscope supports higher studies abroad. He will complete undergraduation in April 2020 . So how is the time period ? How long he will stay and work abroad. He is basically very intelligent. But lacks hard work.

His dob is 9/12/98 time is 21.35 and dplace is chennai

• #34231 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Jayshri,

Higher education abroad is promised in your son’s horoscope. His Sun is placed in the nakshatra of the 12th,3rd Lord Mercury and Sun is placed in the 5th house. His Sun mahadasha will be running from Jan 2020 to Jan 2025 he can go abroad for education during that period.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #34246 Reply
      TMR

The net strength of his horoscope is only 33% which is not sufficient to be a good computer professional. You will be wasting your money. Have a look at the strength and nature of his planets.

Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun 54.01 Malefic
      Moon 68.52 Benefic
      Mars 69.05 Malefic
      Mercury 38.55 Benefic
      Jupiter 46.07 Malefic
      Venus 5.52 Malefic
      Saturn 3.47 Malefic
      Rahu 10.42 Malefic
      Kethu 8.64 Malefic

Net 31.68 Malefic

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to know the algorithm I have used in evaluating his horoscope.

• #34262 Reply
      jayshri

sir,
      Do you mean to say that he cannot be successful in his career if he choose computer scienceIat masters level. Should we stop the effort of sending him abroad? as my son is very keen in pursuing higher studies in US universities.
      If his horoscope does not support higher education please let me know which subject is suitable for him to pursue at masters. He has been good at maths and analytics till now.

• #34274 Reply
      Jayshri

Sir

If he cannot pursue in computer science pls let us know which subject he can do masters?he is good at maths

• #34280 Reply
      TMR

Most likely he will become a Naval Officer since his Sun, Moon and Mars are powerful. First let him complete his B.Tech and then we will see.

• #34309 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Jayshri,

Your son’s Atmakaraka is Jupiter and is placed in the 8th house and Amatyakaraka is Sun which is placed in the 5th house with Mercury in Scorpio.A job as a software programmer or IT field will be perfect for him you don’t need to worry.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #34274 in Higher studies
Your information:

Cancel