Hopeless life

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Puranmal

I am posting for my brother. He is a highly educated person with a medical degree, always broke all records in studies. But past 20 years he has not done anything. He is spending his life sitting home and trying to finish one final exam so he can do what he deserves. But whatever he does goes south and nothing in his life has been working. 20 years is a very long time and i am very sad about his life. Until when this will continue and any way to recover so he can succeed? Many thanks. Below are his details.
      DOB: 18/03/1974
      Time: 2:05am

• #18640 Reply
      Puranmal

Sorry Entered wrong detail above. below is the correct date.
      DOB: 10/03/1974
      Time: 2:05am

• #18641 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the Place of Birth for Birth Chart analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18642 Reply
      Puranmal

Place of birth: Bareilly (Utter Pradesh)

Many thanks.

• #18646 Reply
      TMR

Your brother is born when Rahu was in one of the 3 Gandantha points (Refer internet) and they live in a world of their own though they could be very intelligent. They are generally disassociated with worldly feelings and behave very differently. They see life in a very different spiritual angle which produces peculiar type of outlook to life. You cannot do anything about it. Usually this lasts till they reach middle age(around 50 years). Perhaps you could effect a change in him if he is put in the company of women. I have seen 3 such people in my lifetime of astrological practice.

He has a very special Brahma Yoga which is very rare.

• #18656 Reply
      Puranmal

Thank you. Company of women has not helped and got divorced.
      What is the influence of special Brahma Yoga in his life?

• #18657 Reply
      TMR

You can get the details from internet regarding Brahma Yoga

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18642 in Hopeless life
Your information:

Cancel