Horoscope matching for marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Can you please compare two Kundali’s below and let me know if it’s favourable match for marriage?

Boy:
      DOB: 25/02/1986
      Time: 11:55 AM
      Place: Dhrangadhra (Guj)

Girl:
      DOB: 26/01/1989
      Time: 06:30 AM
      Place: Hoshangabad (M.P)

• #13063 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 33.5 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. However the grah milan of both are very weak. I’m nore sure the person asking is the boy or the girl , but marital happiness of the 7th house is weak. In the Boys horoscope Mars and Saturn are conjoined in the 7th house, which is the prime house of marriage. Mars and conjunction in the 7th house brings conflicts in marriage. Venus the karka for marriage is combust and has aspect of Ketu. In the Girls horoscope Moon is the 7th lord and in the 8th house with Ketu is bad. Both horoscope are mangalik, so there is no issue on that front, but the 7th house of both is weak. I have not done the complete Grah milan , but despite Guna milan my confidence in this compatibility is not there as 7th house of both is weak.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13068 Reply
      Anonymous

Thank you for your reply, sir.

Another follow up question: If the 7th house is weak, does that mean there will be marital problems anyhow? If the 7th house of one of the partners is good but other is weak would that be fine?

• #13071 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes very correct as both charts have weak 7th house marital conflicts are certain. Also the boys horoscope strongly indicates dispute , arguments and Mars in 7th house is not good, The native can be aggressive towards the partner. Like I said I’m not sure who is asking if it is the boy or the girl. My guidance is better when other side is equally transparent.

Anyway lots of Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Horoscope matching for marriage
Your information: