Horoscope matching of the two couples

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Raghav

Hello,
      My name is Raghav. I am planning to marry a girl as i really liked her. I want to know the horoscope matching. I have mentioned the horoscope details of both below.

Male:
      Name : Raghav
      DOB : 11th March 1993 (11/03/1993)
      Birth place : Erode
      Birth time : 7:56 A.M

Female :
      Name: Swathi
      DOB : 08/06/1995
      Birth place : Tiruppur
      Birth time : 05:25 A.M

In both these horoscopes, Venus is placed at 1st house , Mars at 4th house & Jupiter at 7th house. Is this a good one or a bad one? Please suggest

• #25754 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope matching we see that the Guna milan score is 20 out of 36, which is little over 18 that is considered minimum for marriage. There is Bhakoot dosha and the Gana score and Yoni score is also very less.

Regarding your other question about Venus, Mars and Jupiter as the lagna is different , the effects will not be the same, they will be different. For example in the male chart the Jupiter is 10th and lagan lord in the 7th house. Where as in the girls chart Jupiter is the 8th lord in the 7th house.

Lagan lord in the 7th house means a person deeply interested in his partner. While 8th lord in the 7th house is not good for marital purpose.

Marriage should be considered if Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled. Also get a detailed matching done which includes Grah milan as well to know your relationship in depth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #25754 in Horoscope matching of the two couples
Your information:

Cancel