Horoscope Matching problem due to bhakoot dosha

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Archana

Hello Sir, Last year a boy came to me with a marriage proposal. I discussed the same with my family and we went for horoscope matching which came up with a very good result in my place (Andhrapradesh). But when his parents showed the horoscope in their place(Tamilnadu), it came up totally with negative results. They says, everything is good, but still as we have bhakoot dosha, this marriage will not happen. Even though it happens we can’t have a happy life it seems. They even says that one of us will die soon. So, his parents are very much worried about this and not coming front. We showed our horoscopes in many places in AP and everyone says its good. Sameway, they showed to many people in TN and everyone says it doesnt match at all. Could you please have a look into our horoscopes once and do the needful. Please….. 🙁

• #3802 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid Services – TMR – Compatibility Report and send the Date, Time and place of birth of both the Boy and the Girl and the compatibility report will be emailed to you. A sample of such a report can be seen in “Astrology – A new version” either on this web site or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #3802 in Horoscope Matching problem due to bhakoot dosha
Your information:

Cancel