How is my Married life according to my Horoscope

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Karan

My dob is 11/09/1982 11:15 AM New Delhi , i had a arrange married and my wife died with in 9 months, this was in 2011. she committed suicide by hanging and i was put in a fake dowry case, i used to love her very much and she used to love me too but she always had a problem that she was addicted to sleeping pills cough syrup and alcohol, Sir please help me and advise if it was ought to happen? and if in future i should re marry a manglik girl only or shall i never marry because this incident has scared me to hell i will never want something to happen with anyone.

Please tell me how is my Married life according to my Horoscope..

Thanks,

Karan

• #3798 Reply
      TMR

I fully believe what you have written. It was not your nor your horoscope’s fault that she died. And you are not a Manglik at all since Mars is doing a powerful Ruchakayoga in your horoscope. You can definitely go ahead with remarriage preferably after 2019 since your Jupiter has a very poor residential strength (14%) and it is better to wait till the period end. Your marital house is also quite potent. In fact, you should have got married only after mid 2011. Should you be interested in a detailed scientific analysis of your horoscope, you can contact us through Paid Services.

• #7336 Reply
      Doris

i am Doris i am form united kingdom I am so happy, that I cannot even explain it, I just don’t have words to express my feelings and gratitude towards Dr.Ancient.You are the most powerful spell caster I have ever met. Your love spells works wonder, I lost the hope of getting my Husband back from another woman, but it was your belief and love spell that help me get back my Husband back within 24hours. Thanks a lot [email protected] I would ever be obliged to you for the spell you had castes for me.

• #7337 Reply
      TMR

You reply could not be fully understood in its fullest essence. Can you elaborate? How can we be of help to you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7337 in How is my Married life according to my Horoscope
Your information:

Cancel