How is my partner prone to infidelity?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vishal Bajwa

Hello everyone. I wanted to know how is my partner prone to infidelity. Her date of birth is 4th October 1997 and time of birth is 1:0 5AM.

Thanks for your help. I have been going through some stress so came here for help.

• #34025 Reply
      TMR

Your partner has a decent horoscope and is unlikely to be having any chance of being an infidel. Perhaps your horoscope is having a biased temperament of infidelity about your partner. After all at 20 years of age one is not mature enough to be showing acts of infidelity.

• #34033 Reply
        Vishal Bajwa

Sir, how will be her relationship with my family since her Rahu is in second house.

• #34038 Reply
      TMR

Who told you Rahu is in the second house? In fact Rahu is in the third house and therefore Rahu is not going to affect the second house significations. She has some other health problems possible and that is not going to be sufficient reason to call her an infidel.

• #34050 Reply
        Vishal

Sir, I think online kundali websites have given me wrong information. Her original kundali is lost.

By the way her online kundali says a lot of bad things about her but actually she’s a very religious person, regularly goes to temple, respects her elders, and is also very emotional, she has a soft heart for animals also. Your definition of her seems to be correct.

my kundali

Do my kundali has any kind of problem? Maybe that’s why I’m so suspicious.

• #34039 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Vishal,

Your partner has Mars and Venus conjunction in the 5th house which makes a person extremely sexual and the 5th house is the house for love affairs.The 7th house has a debilitated Jupiter and 7th lord is Saturn placed in a dual-sign.The 5th cuspal sub-lord is Mercury which is signifying 12,2,3 houses which could show secret marital affairs.Also Rahu placed in the 2nd house increases these tendencies.

There are strong tendencies for extra marital affairs

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #34042 Reply
        Vishal

My kundali

I have posted my kundali. Can you help me by ttelling something about my marriage with this woman? Will marriage be happy?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #34042 in How is my partner prone to infidelity?
Your information:

Cancel