How Soon Will I Get A Divorce?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hema

I have recently filed for divorce, can you please let me know if i would be granted a divorce and how soon will that happen. Here are my birth details:

DOB: 21 March 1985
      TOB: 14:10PM IST
      Place of Birth: Cochin, India.

thanks a lot for your help in advance.

• #2495 Reply
      TMR

Astrology does not define or endorse Indian laws on divorces. How can you ever think that an astrologer can ever predict such an event. There are no algorithms in Astrology to do so.

And incidentally did you match your horoscopes before marriage? If so, you ask the astrologer who had matched it why all went wrong and you have to approach the court for a divorce.

Yes, I can give you a scientific evaluation of a horoscope for which you can come through Premium services if you so desire.

• #2498 Reply
      Ashi

Dear TMR,
      Divorce means break up of a marriage or a serious relationship. It can be surely studied through a birth chart by an astrologer. I don’t understand why you said it is not possible for Indian astrology to predict break up of a marriage (divorce). If separative planets are strong will lead to divorce.

Even if the match making is done before marriage by experts in astrology, if an individual’s birth chart shows two marriage or a break up of first marriage it will happen.

Dear Hema everything will get fine as you expected. All Best wishes.

• #2499 Reply
      TMR

Please visit my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ in particular the article on “Definitions in Astrology”. Multiple marriages in life has a different meaning than what you understand.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2498 in How Soon Will I Get A Divorce?
Your information:

Cancel