How soon will I get a senior level job – Pls guide.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravi

My Birth Details are –
      DoB – 24/12/1968
      ToB – 06:35AM
      PoB – Secunderabad, Telangana (Old Andhra Pradesh State), India
      I have been jobless for the last 4 months. I’m looking for a senior level Sales/Business Development Job. Currently, my Bukti is SA-MA-ME. Planetary transits are as follows –
      1. Mars is in Own house of Scorpio and it is 10th house from Kumbha Rashi, thereby activating my career house from rashi.
      2. Mercury is exalted in its own house of Virgo and it is 10th house from Saggitarius Lagna, thereby activating my career house from lagna.
      3. Sun is in its own house of Leo, which is 9th house of lagna.
      4. Jupiter is exalted in 6th house of Cancer from rashi but it is being aspected by Saturn which is in Libra.
      5. Exalted Jupiter is aspecting 5th house of Scorpio (10th house from rashi) from its position in cancer, 7th house of capricorn (2nd house from lagna) and 9th house of pisces (2nd house from rashi).
      Based on the above points of consideration kindly guide me on the accurate time of getting a senior level job. Kindly throw light on the nature of the job, industry and location of positing.
      I’d be grateful to the learned astrolgers who can guide me accurately on this issue. I have mentioned the above points as I’m interested in astrology but I do not know how to predict or interpret the considerations. Hence, i’m seeking experienced advice.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: How soon will I get a senior level job – Pls guide.
Your information: