Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

How to find peace of mind in my life

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions How to find peace of mind in my life

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jangalapalli Venkata Subbarao JVSRao 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Svh

Please could someone help me
    My life is hell
    No peace of mind
    No career
    No marriage
    Very lonely
    Female
    14/06/1984
    8:40am
    Tiptur , Karnataka

#33138 Reply
    Akash
    Akash
    Participant

Are you having many health issues?

#33156 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You are asking this question 12 times in the last 2 years under different pseudo names. What is the advantage, your horoscope is not going to change.

I am afraid your career house is the second weakest house in your horoscope. So you are unlikely to get job satisfaction. Secondly your mental faculties are also a bit weak and that could be the reason for your dissatisfaction in your career.

However your Dhana sthana is quite strong and you will have more than enough money for your needs.

You can read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for having a better understanding of astrology.

#33163 Reply

Svh

Yes Akash sir have health issues

#33240 Reply
    Jangalapalli Venkata Subbarao
    JVSRao

Dear Svh
    It is customary to mention your name so that the astrologer can give appropriate advice.
    If the querent is a female, suppose for marriage, rukmini kalyanam should be read.
    Hence plz provide your full name and go for paid consultancy as Mr.TMR suggested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to find peace of mind in my life
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates