how will my rahu mahadasha be?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      lamk1861

Hello members, I am a learner of astrology and have always been interested in it. Tried to learn on my own, consulted with many astrologers.
      I wish to know how my rahu mahadasha will go. I am in my Rahu Mahadasha since 7 years now. It has been alright with no significant rises in my life or career. I have always heard that Rahu period is full of turmoil etc. I had been told by an astrologer that my rahu period will go well and will be the best period of my life. I have a pharma business but have always been interested in stock markets and research on my own time. Never have gained much from it though.
      Members, do you think my Rahu period will be any good from the next antar dasha of Rahu-Mercury or again just like that period.
      My children also concern me. My son has become 27 but yet to settle in life or start earning. Martial life has not been that great. I am a short tempered person who is very emotional but not many people understand me.
      I am wearing a diamond in the middle finger, an emerald in the ring finger and a cats eye in the little finger.
      Please members, can you tell me what the coming dasha holds for me?

Date : 18 06 1961
      Place : 85 E 50′ 00″ 20 N 30′ 00″
      Time : 10-40 pm

thank you in advance

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: how will my rahu mahadasha be?
Your information: