Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Husband – Need Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Shima

24th Dec 1998
    2:53PM
    SINGAPORE

Hi namaste to the experts,

Parents are looking for a groom for me, i love a guy but family doesnt agreed. Although i m young my parents wants to get me married within 1-2 years.

I heard to know about spouse one must see upapada lagna. I dont know how to read about my spouse through that. I would be really grateful if anyone can read my upapada lagna and let me know about my future spouse. I just hoping it would be the person i love.

• #35447 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Yes, you are too young to think of married life and you should try to settle down with a career.

• #35451 Reply

Shima

Sir i do understand…but parents are very keen in getting me married of due to my love issue. Career will only happen after my marriage for sure. It will be helpful if u can tell me how my marriage life will be? Will it be intercaste marriage or someone from my relative sir?

• #35472 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

There is no meaning in inter caste system, because naked, we are all alike and nobody can say which caste he/she belongs to. Marriage life will be happy only if your spouse has a matching horoscope and there is no point in telling that your married life will be good. You cannot clap using one hand. Can you?

Reply To: Husband – Need Help
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates