Husband not interested in me – Please Help me urgently

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Neha

Hi..

I am Neha.

I got married on 17 January 2017 in UP(Badaun)

My details are 9 september 1987..time of birth is 1:30 am and place is New Delhi .
      My husband details are name- sonesh 03 April 1983 ..time of birth approx 7pm and place is bareilly (UP)

I am facing so many complications in my married life, my husband is not interested in me. He is not talking me properly. In 3 months of marriage he stop talking with me more than 20 times. Every time I start talking with him.

He is not caring & concerning to me only. He is very rude with me all the time.

Can you please help me what I can do for saving my marriage?

I am very depressed with my relationship and right know i’m my parents house.

Please help me

• #25898 Reply
      TMR

This is what happens when there is insufficient matching of horoscopes which should have been taken care of before marriage. Parents are only interested in getting a rich husband for their daughter and then they little bother about whether there is good compatibility between the couples. Now that you are suffering on not being taken care of by your husband, it is too late to do anything. If you are seeking remedies I can only suggest pray to Karthiayani the spouse of Lord Shiva and she is the only one who can shower her blessings on you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #25898 in Husband not interested in me – Please Help me urgently
Your information:

Cancel