husband

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      alisha

sir, im female 15th april, 1991 time is 12:14 AM Lahore
      Can you please predict the first alphabet of my future husband ?
      And will i settle in foreign country or a different city away from my home ?

Thanks much

• #14903 Reply
      alisha

waiting for your kind reply sir

• #14920 Reply
      alisha

sir please reply me as well

• #14921 Reply
      Sunsigns

Dear Alisha,

I do not know the first letter of alphabet of your future husband, but based on astrology, I believe that he is either Leo or Sagittarius and his Venus in Virgo or Aquarius. Cancerians are probably your week point, but you will not do well with them in long-term and the tears will come.

• #14957 Reply
      alisha

Navneet sir, i need your opinion as well .
      please reply

• #14995 Reply
        alisha

still waiting sir

• #14976 Reply
      alisha

sir navneet waiting

• #15038 Reply
      alisha

sir reply

• #15045 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Alisha, sorry to keep you waiting.

As per your horoscope your Lagan is Sagittarius and 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is ruled by Mercury. Mars and Ketu are posited there. Venus the karka for marriage is in the 6th house and Jupiter the karka for husband is in the 8th house. Both these positions are not favourable. In simple terms it means that you should get a proper matching of the horoscope before marriage to have a trully happy marital life.

Mars in the 7th house makes you mangalik. Mars and Mercury that is the 7th lord and 5th lord make a exchange, indicating chances of love marriage in your horoscope. The period for marriage is going on and strong in 2016.

The name alphabet of your life partner seems to be A, F, I, J, K, M, P alphabets.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15070 Reply
      alisha

thanks sir, actually im in relation with a guy for past 6 years and he is in army. But now he is behaving in a odd way. will i be able to get married to him ? i only know his dob which is 23rd march, 1987 . His name starts with M too.
      ( I had one breakup before that at age 19)

Please guise about that

• #15111 Reply
      alisha

sir plz answer the query

• #15188 Reply
      alisha

still waiting for reply navneet sir

• #15203 Reply
      alisha

thanks sir, actually im in relation with a guy for past 6 years and he is in army. But now he is behaving in a odd way. will i be able to get married to him ? i only know his dob which is 23rd march, 1987 . His name starts with M too.
      Please guise about that

• #15237 Reply
      alisha

waiting

• #15257 Reply
      alisha

sir plz reply

• #15507 Reply
      alisha

Please tell something about that

• #15512 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like I said earlier, the possibility of love marriage as per your horoscope is strong. The name alphabet that comes has M, which you also see. However the present period that you are passing through of Venus and Mercury is not good at all, therefore obstacles will be there especially till December 2016. If you could send the boys complete birth details I would tell you exactly how things would be between you both in life ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #15515 Reply
      alisha

thanks alot sir,
      I only have his birth date 23rd march 1987 and his military profession. And he has got three part name which is like MNK and he is most commonly called by the N part. we have been in long distance relation since 6 years but suddenly now He has stopped talking to me altogether since January and has changed number. i am very upset. If you could judge anything from my chart about the future of our relationship, will it stay or not, i would be really grateful
      thank you

• #15528 Reply
      alisha

waiting for ur kindest reply

• #15575 Reply
      alisha

still waiting sir navneet

• #15602 Reply
      alisha

waiting for your answer

• #15673 Reply
      alisha

will someone plz answer me ?

• #15674 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like I said earlier the chances of Love marriage are strong in your horoscope, also I have given you the alphabets which are likely to be the start name of your Husband. If your relationship is passing though tensions, have faith and things will should become ok. Every relationship has good and bad days. If you can give me with the complete Birth details of the Boy I will be able to predict if your marriage will happen or not.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15675 Reply
      alisha

thank you sir..i dont have his birth details ..i ll wait for things to get better.
      thanks alot .. you are really kind

Viewing 22 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14995 in husband
Your information:

Cancel