I am going crazy about one guy, please guide me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Damira

The fact is i think i am in love with one guy. His name is Riad Abi Haidar, DOB 24.12.1981 (not sure, sorry), POB Beirut, Lebanon, currently living in Dubai UAE. I am planning to move to Dubai for work and wish to meet him there. Recently i saw photo with him on net with ring on the ring finger left hand but not sure is it engaged or not, because it do not look like a gold. This makes me mad, because i don’t understand nothing. I think he is the one who is not going to commit easy and looking for the perfect women to marry. Is he married and have children? Thank You

Damira Arifullina (father’s name Rinat)
      19 october 1986
      19:40
      Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
      currently living in Kazan, Russia

• #72207 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As you have not provided with the birth details of the Boy, I will take his date of birth and match with your date of birth. As you are born on 19th that makes it number 1 which is ruled by Sun. The boy is born on 24 that is number 6 and he is ruled by Venus. Sun and Venus can never have a long lasting relationship. Sun gets debilitated in the Venus sign, mean it gets weak and loses it own authority, power and personality. Therefore Yes there can be some attraction between the two of you. However going forward this does not seem to be a long lasting and great relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #72207 in I am going crazy about one guy, please guide me
Your information:

Cancel