I Am having Many Mental Discomforts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mahajan

I am actually under Rahu dasha and having a high mental discomforts , sometimes I want to take extreme steps, I cant concentrate in my education. I feel my future is dark

Please provide me a solution so I can be happy.

DOB 28 02 1995
      tome 7 50 am
      place cochin

• #1713 Reply
      TMR

Who told you that Rahu dasa is bad? In fact in your horoscope Rahu is a benefic. (Rahu 50.42 49.38 Benefic) though the benefic/malefic ratio is almost 1:1. That is not your problem really. Dasas will come and go.

Your Moon is a malefic and that could be why it is upsetting your mind. Perhaps you could recite Narayanakavacham daily 3 times in the morning and 3 times before going to sleep. You can download it from the internet Utube. youtube.com/watch?v=oN1UacxhBw0

Either you can run it on your computer and listen to it using an earphone or record it in your mobile and listen to it, again by using an earphone. The vibrations it would produce in your body will boost your mental faculties and in about listening to it 108 times, you will be back to normal and have a total boost in your mental disposition. While listening to it mentally you try to chant it too.

Best of Luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #1713 in I Am having Many Mental Discomforts
Your information:

Cancel