I am in dire need of your remedy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      baldev sharma

Dear sir
      I could not give my birth time by mistake.Baldev sharma,dob 29-01-1977,tiime 5:02PM,distt Mandi HP.pls help me as i am totally disturbed in all spheres off life.career health ffamily financial problems.

• #31168 Reply
      AkashAstro

Dear Baldev,
      Your are a Cancer ascendant and Rohini moon sign.Currently your are going through Jupiter-Mercury period.In your horoscope Mercury rules the 12th and 3rd houses and is placed in the 6th along with Mars which is the 10th and 5th lord house which naturally indicates being in debt,hurdles in career,diseases etc.Your Venus sub period from 28/08/2018-04/08/2022 will be much better when it comes to finances and married life.

Rememdies;
      1.Chant Hanuman Chalisa everyday and visit Hanuman temple on Tuesdays
      2.Chant Mercury mantra “Om braam breem braum se budhave namah” 108 daily.

God Bless
      Regards,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #31169 Reply
      AkashAstro

***Venus period from 28/08/2019

• #31173 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      For general prosperity,you have to do penance for
      one or two years.
      Penance means observing fast for one day in a week.
      On that day,you can eat unlimited quantity of
      uncooked vegetables.
      About health problem,please give details.
      I think holistic healing may give you some relief.
      [email protected]

• #31176 Reply
      Deepak

Baldev,

seems like your birth time is 4.52pm instead of 5.02pm. You started Jupiter Mahadasha from 16/10/2011 and Jupiter is excellently placed in 10th house in nakshatra of 2nd lord Sun and has Moon as sublord placed in 11th house (Jupiter having mool-trikon sign in 6th house will give hurdles as well). Seems like problems started to creep-up from Jup-Sat period from 4/12/2013 and will continue till end of Jup-Mer period till 22/9/2018 (Sat and Mercury both have combinations for job or business loss).

You will get temporary relief as Jupiter moves to your 4th house in Sep 2017 and in October when Saturn moves to your 6th house. As Akash mentioned, do the remedy.

Be patient and Jup-Ket period from 22/9/2018 will herald a new period of success till 16/10/2027.

YOU WILL DO WELL!

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31177 Reply
      AkashAstro

One more thing I noticed in your horoscope is that Jupiter is debilitated in your Dasamsa (D-10) chart
      So perform remedies for Jupiter too.

Chant Om graam greem graum se gurve namah 108 times daily.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31168 in I am in dire need of your remedy
Your information:

Cancel