• Author
      Deepika Joshi

Name Deepika
      Place of birth: Chandigarh India
      DOB: 10Nov 1988
      Timing: 6:55 PM
      Gotra: Bhardwaj
      Caste: Brahmin

i wish to know when i might get married?

mam bhut preshan hu kahi bi baat nhi ban rhi hai marriage ki please bta dijiye kab tak marriage hogi meri

• #2076 Reply
      TMR

Marriages are made in heaven. When and why you are born in this world is known to God only and if marriage and procreation is destined, you will have it at the appropriate time. Astrology can only give you an insight into how good a marriage you will have and the success factor of your marriage.

Marriage is not a bed of roses. Before marriage you will crave for one and after marriage to maintain the marriage comfortably is a herculean task. So leave it to fate or destiny. There is little point in worrying about it. Marriages are not made, they happen.

In your horoscope 7th house which signifies Marital Bliss has a good strength and the most probable time of marriage will be around October 2015. However your 4th house which indicates mental happiness is very poor and therefore by nature, you are a worrying type and always in tension about the uncertain future.

If you want to have a good look at your horoscope do come through Paid services and in the meantime visit my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get a scientific insight into Astrology.

• #2083 Reply
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Debilitated moon in the 7th house will make you in tension related to your marriage. Moon is Anuradha Nakshtra of Saturn will give you marriage late in life. Ketu in the 4th house of family comforts and debilitated Venus the karka for marriage indicate problems on the marital front. You should match the horoscopes properly for before marriage to derive marital comfort and happiness in life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #2076 in I am worried about my marriage
Your information:

Cancel