I dont have JOB please tell me when I’ll get it

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      harsh kumar

my dob-13-jan-1989
      TIME 10:30 to 11:00Am Approx
      place -calcutta

Sir I dont have JOB please tell me when I’ll get it.Its very Important for me. As My everything is dependent on it.

Second- I love a girl very much and want to marry her,but I dont have job tats why I am facing problem,And her engagement is going to be done in OCTOBER 2014
      please help me sir.
      I am hopeless I need your valuable suggestion. Hows my coming month behaves against me. I am very much afraid.

Her DOB-9-july 92
      Time- 6:30 am
      place- dhanbad(Jharkhand)

• #3783 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is not a tool to find out when you will get a paid job and to find remedies of marrying a girl whom you love. It is something which can evaluate your horoscope and give you a blue print of your life to be used as roadsigns are being used by a motorist. The answers to questions like yours should be addressed to clairvoyants and not to astrologers who can hardly help you in achieving your objectives, rather they can give indications of how your life will be in general. Read my articles http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which will give you an idea of how it can be used in your life. We cannot force the pace of your destiny by being astrologers.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #3783 in I dont have JOB please tell me when I’ll get it
Your information:

Cancel