I have been told that I have mangal dosh. I am still not married

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Trishna pancholi

I have been told that I have mangal dosh. I am still not married despite doing some pujs and wore a red stone 7 years ago. I want to know why I am not getting suitable marriage partner.
      DOB 31/12/1981 at 04:35 in Leicester United Kingdom

• #65076 Reply
      TMR

Mars, your lord of 7th house which signifies marital happiness has only less than 7% residential strength and is a strong malefic. A feeble chance is there in 2024. Read my blog for more details on astrology.

• #65101 Reply
        Trishna Pancholi

Thank you. I have been given conflicting advice. I have been told mars and Saturn is in my 12th house and therefore blocked my road to marriage. Therefore I have had to wear red coral stone and do some puja but still im meeting plenty of suitors but I’m not meeting someone who wants to commit. I have now been told I need to wear emerald and ruby around my neck and sapphire and diamonds on my middle right hand finger. I’ve been told the red coral stone makes my chances of marriage more difficult

• #65110 Reply
      TMR

Remove all your extra fittings as described above and read Srikrishnakarnamrutham. Chances are you will get married soon. Here is the link https://sanskritdocuments.org/sites/giirvaani/giirvaani/skka/skka_ch_1.htm

• #65133 Reply
      Trishna pancholi

Is there an English version?

• #65144 Reply
      TMR

The English meaning and Hindi version is also there. There are no English version. Original is in Sanskrit.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #65101 in I have been told that I have mangal dosh. I am still not married
Your information:

Cancel