I m a believer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nick Raj

I m a Believer
      Need your help! I am regular follower of your astro columns and truly appreciate your insights!

I am very confused with astrology. All had predicted that my Jupiter Mahadasha will be good. But it is not good at all up till now and when I checked back with them they said Jupiter – Jupiter not as great because planets in their Mahadasha and in its own antardasha does not gives good or complete result?

Then they said that Jupiter – Saturn will be much better but it turned out to be worse as I lost my job on March 16th 2016 and I am still unemployed. When I checked back with astrologers they said transit was very bad (1st House Jupiter + 4th House Saturn + Mars & Saturn conjunction).

Please guide and help me. My DOB is 28th March 1972 / TOB is 14.40 PM / POB is Delhi. I am looking to get back to work but I am not getting even 1 interview call. I also trying to do something of my own but nothing is working out. I am confused and depressed. Not interested in paid consultations anymore, please ignore….

satish

Hi Nick

you can expect little relief and you may start to upgrade uour skills duirng current mercury period as mercury is placed in 9 though its weak in meena raasi , yet due to its being in own star…and in 8th house house in dasamsa it can give some relief though it will not good period..ketu- saturn, you will work very hard and introspect, jupiter – venus can be better 2020 as jupiter in star of yogakarak venus you main problem in jupiter dasa ..dasa lord in star of enemy venus..

satish

[email protected]

TMR

I have sent you an email which you may please go through.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I m a believer’ is closed to new replies.