i m manglik or not

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      mamta

Dear navneet sir.. Pls tell me I m manglik or not..
      My birthdate… 3/8/1989
      My birthplace …mathura
      My birthtime …7:45pm
      My birth name …Mona… By whom my màngal dosh has been cancelled..

• #27193 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As your Mars is conjoined with Moon, mangal dosha is not strong, However you have 5 planets in the 7th house of your natal chart. 8th Lord mercury in the 7th house and 6th lord Moon in the 7th house is not good. The 7th house coming under the Rahu – Ketu axis is not auspicious. Your marital front is weak, hence you should check the horoscope before getting married for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #27194 Reply
      P

My baby daughter born on 6.6.2017 12:27Pm Delhi. Please tell her name alphabet or kundli details about her.

• #27199 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Congratulations, as the baby is born under the Swati Nakshatra the name alphabet is Ro. You can keep names like Rohini, Roma, Roshini, Roopini, Roopali, Roohi, Rona.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #27202 Reply
      P

Thanx navneet guru ji please tell how’s future. Means some kundli details like yoga or anything.

• #27207 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir plsssss help me… I’ve lost 6000 from my bag.. I remember very properly I kept it in. My bag… But they are not there.. Can you please tell me if they are stolen?? If not where to locate it….???
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

• #27211 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir pls… I’m very upset :(, 🙁

• #27230 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir plsssss

• #27234 Reply
      Ramachandran

If you know the number of the currency notes and the year in which it was printed do let us know. We will tell you how to know whether it is lost or stolen or you have spent it without still being aware of it.

• #27239 Reply
      P

My baby daughter born on 6.6.2017 12:27Pm Delhi. Please tell her name alphabet or kundli. Please suggest some name which good for her and yogas

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27207 in i m manglik or not
Your information:

Cancel