I want to know about my daughter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gayatri Gupta

details of my daughter are:DOB-1/may/1993,TOB-2.45pm,place of birth is new delhi
      I want to know when she will get married?? I am very worried about her future,plzz help.thank you

• #12537 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at her 7th house which is the prime house of marriage , we see that Saturn rules the 7th house and Saturn is posited in the 7th house. Jupiter the Karka for husband is posited in the 2nd house. Venus the karka for marriage is posited in the 8th house, which is not good. She also has Mars in the 12th house making her mangalik. The chances of marriage are there after 2017. Matching should be done for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12565 Reply
      Gayatri Gupta

What should I or my daughter do to ensure that she finds a suitable husband? How to remove hurdles in a delayed marriage?

• #12573 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is actually not a delay right now, but her horoscope does indicate delay. You can start looking for alliance early. The period after 2016 is favorable on this front. Doing a proper horoscope matching is important and that will ensure marital success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12537 in I want to know about my daughter
Your information:

Cancel