Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

I Want To Know About My Exam Results

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions I Want To Know About My Exam Results

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ramachandran 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • #1873 Reply

I want to know about my exam results, i want to know whether it will be positive or negative..

Date of birth: 19.08.1990, 7:45 AM Mumbai female

#1875 Reply

You should use Horary/Electional astrology to get answers to such questions which are not part of your birth charts in the larger order of things in Life. You will be writing hundreds of examinations in your life and do you think the results of all of them are written in your horoscope. God has other useful things to do.

Read my articles on this site about Astrology, Horary astrology, Predictions in Astrology etc. and you will understand the scope of Astrology in life.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by TMR TMR.
    #10275 Reply

Talha waqas

I appeared in this years board exam of class 11. How much will I get out of 505. I am Leo.

#10276 Reply

Astrology is not clairvoyance and cannot predict such things

#10307 Reply

Uday Kumar Reddy

DOB:25-08-1989 Place :Pulivendula, Andhrapradesh,time :09:08 AM
    Please tell me about Bhadra yoga,when it will be effected to me,Pls tell me about Govt job or Abroad chance.what will be happened in this Jupiter transit July 14th,Tell me about Gajakesri yoga.

#10308 Reply

You have a Bhadra Yoga which has a strength of about 14% which is not all that potent enough to make any appreciable impact in life. Your 3rd, 8th and 11th house are the weakest while all other houses are reasonably potent. Read to learn more about these houses. You do not have a Gaja kesari Yoga. Possibly you will be happy in career subsequent to the Jupiter transit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: I Want To Know About My Exam Results
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top