i want to know about my marriage life?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

my name is Priya, i want to know about my marriage life? when will i get married? i have a troubled love life, recently my lover left me. Will he come back to me? I am really confused as to what should i do.can u please help me.

dob: 25th oct 1989
      time: 10.28 pm
      place: chennai, tamil nadu

thanks

• #3554 Reply
      TMR

Dear Priya,

Love before marriage is not real love, but only infatuation. Obviously if your lover has left you, he does not love you. Then why fret about life about a person who had never really loved you. Even if he comes back, you should not pay any more attention to him.

Marriage is sublime love and should not be confused with infatuation. You will have a happy married life.

• #3571 Reply
      Hemant Bhatt

regards sir
      first clear your concepts and mind. true lover can not left you is first thing. So do not pls confuse yourself. please focus on your marriage there is good yoga sir; pls go for arranged marriage with parents consent and blessings sir it would be a happy marriage life

• #7629 Reply
      pras

Dear tmr sir i remember everything that can i get a proposal in this year or married i just want to ask how will will be wife pls explain in short . and my marriagr will br lovr or arrange. I told u i lost or broke love relation in past. Im worried please check my chart . name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 Am delhi. Give detail

• #7631 Reply
      TMR

When you get a proposal do get in touch with us and we will check whether there is a good matching or not which will be the measuring yard of your happiness in marriage. Obviously you had a broken relationship and that shows that your married life is not without blemish.

• #7635 Reply
      pras

That my question when will i get her. Bcoz im trying so much but cant get girl. Now im waiting that it just asking when my destiny will meet me that girl.who will be my future wife

• #7637 Reply
      TMR

Astrology can never tell you who will be your wife and her name and address. Wait till the right moment and everything will fall into place.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7629 in i want to know about my marriage life?
Your information:

Cancel