i want to marry my bf havibg relationship of 5 yrs.some problems in marriage.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PRACHEE SRIVASTAVA

Namaste Guru g.i am in relationship with my bf fir 5 yrs.i am desperately in love with him. Some how I managed to convince my father. As our marriage will be intercast.byt now his mother is creating issues which have no meaning like whether we will be giving them money, whether His son will be respected in our family, whether I will be able to handle the home.earliier he used to love me a little.but now because of his mother , he is also not supporting me in my decision. As nd he is very confused.whenever I talk to him he always ask some more tym to think.we are general n he is obc caste.but my father is ready now.i dnt why the problem is being created now.plz help me. Sometimes I feel that I will be in depression.i can’t sleep whole night.

• #22093 Reply
      TMR

It is better to forget your boy friend since he is undecided which means you cannot trust him for a lifetime. When you go to an Ice Cream shop and if you do not get your favourite butter scotch, be satisfied with Vanilla ice cream or have a coffee and be satisfied with it. We cannot get all what we desire in life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #22093 in i want to marry my bf havibg relationship of 5 yrs.some problems in marriage.
Your information:

Cancel