I would like to know how is my jupiter mahadasha

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      MG

I would like to know how is my Jupiter Mahadashaa, currently i am in last stage of Rahu mahadasha and currently facing some issues.below are my details.

Date of birth – 22-12-1988
      Time -07:30 am
      Place – gudivada, Andhra Pradesh.

Could you please let me know how is the jupiter mahadasha.looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

TMR

Dear MG,

Your Jupiter Mahadasa starting in Aug 2014 is going to be excellent as opposed to your Rahu dasa which was a highly malefic planet as per your horoscope. Jupiter is highly potent and a highly benefic planet too and you will enjoy all the benefits particularly with respect to your first, fourth, seventh and 10th houses. What these house represent is given in my articles on this forum ‘Astrology – a new version’.

MG

Hi TMR Sir,

Thank You for replying to my query.I am facing more financial and issues with my business now a days.Is this expected in last stage of rahu mahadasha as per my charts.Can i expect the tings to change as soon as i enter guru mahadasha which is in this month.Can i expect gains in Guru Mahadasha and Guru antardasha which is the staring stage of guru mahadasha.

Thanks,
        MG

Shridhar

Hello Sir,

My Birth details are as follows :-
      DOB :- 25/01/1983
      TOB:- 2.08 AM
      POB :- Bhigwan (Indapur, Maharashtra)

My Rahu Mahadasha is ending on 20/01/2015. Could you please tell me hows my Guru Mahadasha in details?

TMR

What career do you pursue. Your Venus seems to be so powerful. Are you in the entertainment industry?

TMR

You have not answered my question about the nature of career you pursue and the details thereof.

MG

Hi TMR Sir,

I am an software engineer.and as a business prospect i invested in Stock market and will do short term trading.

Family is involved in Rice Mill business which is also not going good now a days.

Thank You,
      Sai.

MG

Hi TMR Sir,

I tought the question was asked to another border ‘Sridhar’ who posted after answering my query,so i did not answer.Below are the details.

I am an software engineer.and as a business prospect i invested in Stock market and will do short term trading.
      Family is involved in Rice Mill business which is also not going good now a days.

Thank You,
      MG.

TMR

Dear MG,

I have already answered your question that your Jupiter period is going to be excellent in comparison to Rahu Mahadasa. Is it not? If you want the full details of the strength of all your houses and the transitory influences included you please come through Premium services for a Scientific Evaluation of your horoscope with transitory influences included using the link https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4.

And you can read my blog particularly the latest article before doing so. http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ You will understand my evaluations better since you are a Software Engineer.

Shridhar Kumbhar

Hello Sir,

Currently I am working in IT as a SAP functioal consultant.Can i get chance to work in US in my Guru mahadasha?

Thanks and Regards,
      Shridhar

Asha

I am running Rahu Dasha. Going through rough phase. How will be my Jupiter dasha. Jupiter is in 5th house (retro) and in enemy sign.

Mar/29/1982
      11:20am Indoor (India)

TMR

Nothing to worry about. Jupiter is a benefic in your horoscope and has a respectable residential strength too. And therefore it will do good only to you. For details email me or come through for a Paid services

Arjun

Hello sir,
      My date of birth id 8th april 1992 and the time is 8:30am (delhi)
      my rahu dasha just got over and now
      I am under guru dasha.
      Could you please tell if things would get better and is guru dasha favorable for me.

TMR

Your Jupiter is quite powerful in the horoscope. But Sun, Moon and Saturn are very weak. During the sub periods of these planets you could have some related problems. Still you will do well in your career with more returns than you actually deserve.

Anindita Roy

MY DOB-15/11/1977
      Place-Kolkata\Ti,e-7.26 pm

John

My Dob is Feb 5, 1979
      Time : 1:48 AM CHennai

My Jupiter Dasha is about to start. Will it be beneficial for my future

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I would like to know how is my jupiter mahadasha’ is closed to new replies.