Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Usha

Namaskar Guruji,

Name :Usha
      DOB :28-07-1981
      Time :2.32 PM (MIDNIGHT OF 27TH)
      Place of Birth:Bangalore

im looking for a job in software testing will i get the job in software testing..

i was working in Bpo’s and i discontinued in aug 2013 itself from then i have no Job i have done a course so look forward job in software testing when will i get and will i get the Job Please suggest me. my condition is very bad without job.and ill i get in a good company.

• #8457 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please check your time of birth, you say PM then Midnight. Should the time not be AM. Want to make sure before I give my analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8471 Reply
      Usha

hello sir,

Yes Sir Time of Birth :2:32 A.M ( Midnight of 27/07)
      DOB :28/07/1981

Thank You Sir
      Waiting for your reply
      Usha.

• #8475 Reply
      TMR

You can do well in the software field and there are chances that you will get a job in any one of the related fields. That much only can be said using astrology. You can read the article on my blog to get some good insight into what is possible in astrology.

• #8479 Reply
      Usha

Namaskar Guruji,

Thank you for the reply TMR sir,Happy to hear from you thanks a lot once again will read the blog as per your suggestion ..thank you .

Namaskar Guruji,

Request your perspective Sir.Navneet Khanna

Name :Usha
      Dob :28/07/1981
      Time :2:32 A.m (Midnight of 27th/07)
      Place of Birth :Bangalore

Sir i’m Looking for a job in software testing will i get and please tell me when ill i get .

i was working in Bop and i discontinued in Aug 2013 from then i not having any job ,i have done a course in software testing ,so looking in this field please tell me will i get a job in software testing and when please suggest me sir my condition without job is very bad waiting for your perspective sir.

Thanking you
      Regards
      Usha

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8457 in im looking for a job in software testing will i get the job in software testing
Your information:

Cancel