Home › Forums › Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions › Intercaste Love marriage
Tagged: horoscope matching
September 15, 2016 at 11:51 am #18957
Hi navneet Khanna,
Please find the details below and let me know solutions
name : Roopa Chandana Erra.
Caste : Brahmin( niyogi).
DOB: 05/01/1990 (DD/MM/YYY).
Time: 10:50 Am , friday.
Place of birth : hanmakonda , Warangal district, Telangana,India.
Boy Details :
Name: Sukesh Theegala.
Caste : Goud.
DOB : 21/10/1987 (DD/MM/YYY).
Time : 5:00 AM .
Nakshtra and rasi am not sure .
Place of birth : Balasamudram , Warangal district, Telangana,India.
I hope DOB details will help to check.
Also, if there kundali is falling less than 18 and have any dosh please give me possible solutions / remedies to over come those.
This is highly important to marry same person and i wanted to tell you that no one else we can marry. As mentioned earlier we have been in relation since 11years till date and had always an perfect understanding on each other and success as we planned in our lifes with a future view.
Please give me detailed and proper solutions for our marriage.
Really appreaciate your process and immediate responses
i hope this will not be posted as my details are present.
But hope your response will come definetly on same below link earlier.
ThanksSeptember 15, 2016 at 1:45 pm #18963
Hi Navneet Khanna,
Awaiting for your responseSeptember 15, 2016 at 5:02 pm #18969
Roopa the Ashtkoot Guna milan score is very less , it is only 9 out of 36. You need minimum 36 for marriage. There is 6-8 bhakoot dosha and also Adya Nadi dosha. The Grahmaitri score is also very weak with the score of 0.5 out of 5. The Yoni score is 0 out of 4.
Regarding Kuja / Mangal dosham we see that In the birth chart of Sukesh Mars is placed in the first house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in first house from the Moon. Hence Sukesh is Mangalik from the Birth Chart and also Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart.
In the birth chart of Roopa Mars is placed in the tenth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in eighth house from the Moon. Hence Roopa is not Mangalik from the Birth Chart but Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart.
As both charts have Mangal dosham , they are compatible on this front.
What is not good it the Bhakoot and Nadi dosham. Marriage should be done if Bhakoot and Nadi dosha get cancelled.
AstrologerSeptember 16, 2016 at 4:04 am #18975
Thanks for giving this information.
1) just wanted to double confirm that for the line you said “As both charts have Mangal dosham , they are compatible on this front.” means there is no problem with manglik point.. please confirm.
2) on other note can you please check a complete thing on Bhakoot and Nadi dosha for us so that we can take remedy steps / pujas to cancel that dosha and go forward.
3) Also, i somehow know that if we do mahamyruthyujaya mantra and donate some grains and cloth to saint this will be removed / marry mahadeva Vishnu first before my actual marriage etc..i know that if the dosha is not complete then these remedy steps can be taken to get Dosha total cancel. can you please check that dosha is not complete so that we can work on these remedy steps. please let me know correct process for those things to follow to remove that dosha..
4) on other note, if we do register marriage / Aryan marriage process then can we over come all these issues since we will be following a different methodology in that way?
5) when should we start to work on these remedy steps..i mean how advance we need to do before marriage. like 6months before / just before marriage.
6) since we are in relation for more than 11 + years now we know 100% each and every corner of both of us and also we have overcome any issue that came across in any way .so if we go ahead with full confidence this will not be problem?
Please let me know answers for all the above.
Thanks,September 16, 2016 at 10:19 am #18982
Hi Navneet Khanna,
Please give me reply for the above points mentioned.
Awaiting for your responses.
Thanks,September 16, 2016 at 3:31 pm #18996
Hi Navneet Khanna,
Really appreciate your information and would like to have your answers for the above my points.
RoopaSeptember 16, 2016 at 5:24 pm #19000
Yes the Mangal dosha get cancelled there is nothing to worry on that front. Regarding checking for Nadi and Bhakoot, it is really a long process and it takes lot of time to study divisional charts. I suggest that you may come through my paid analysis for the same which will give you a detailed horoscope matching analysis. Remedies would depend upon if the above doshas are getting cancelled or not, so it is premature to reply now.
Kindly note that it does not matter if you follow traditions and get married as per your customs or you do a court marriage. When we are looking at the Horoscope matching we are looking at detailed analysis man and women relationship which covers mental compatibility and also physical relationship. The marriage compatibility even looks at temperament issues, Love relationship, sexual relationship, Children, financial , luck and destiny. All these are required when you married, they are not needed when you are in a simple relationship or as we can say dating.
AstrologerSeptember 17, 2016 at 5:56 am #19008
Hi Navneet Khanna,
Thanks for giving reply and information.
Please let me know the paid analysis process for the same.
Also, please can the above details be removed from weblink as it is confidential matter.