inter caste marriage prediction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      arunima

my dob:5 jan ,1985
      time:9:45 am,delhi

i had 4 years relation with inter caste boy that was ended by cheating by both boy and his family.

now some boy again like me but he is facing problem fromhis parents,he too is intercaste.

please reply……

• #8120 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope chances of love marriage are not very strong in your horoscope. Even if you like someone who is outside your caste, before you commit to any relationship it is better if you talk with each others families if this relationship will be accepted.

You are in the Mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Mars. The period till May 2015 is not good. Doing the below given remedies will help.

1. Recite Rahu mantra OM Brim Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.

2. Keep fast on Thursdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8164 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Hello Arunima, I am also searching a life companion ( Girl). i am looking for simple marriage. caste no problem pl. contact me at [email protected]

• #8167 Reply
      hina gupta

Sir i hv askd u a q.earlier regarding love marriage n u suggestd me to do remedies of mars n saturn as chances r not very strong. Sir i wud like to ask u
      1 q.that the guy i luv is from another
      Caste n olso younger to me. So is it possible that i cn hv intercaste luv marr.with him.n successful too? As i
      Face lots f problms in my relatnship
      Pls advice sir. Vl b grateful to u. Waiting.thnx

Details- hina gupta
      Dob 21/10/89
      Time 8.10 am
      Place mathura

• #8169 Reply
      TMR

Your bad periods are over in late 2014 and from now on you will have a good life with a reasonably good married life (whoever is your husband) with loving children. Don’t worry about your future.

• #8171 Reply
      hina gupta

Ok. Ty so much sir. Sir when r the chances of getting married? And m manglik so ppl told me u ll hv to face lots f problms aftrwards. Dats why m also worried. Thnx

• #8172 Reply
      TMR

Don’t worry about being a manglik. There will be boys also who are mangliks. You should get married in the near future.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8171 in inter caste marriage prediction
Your information:

Cancel