interpret my dreams

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by KASHMIRA PATIL.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

can somebody please interpret my dreams. past 2 years after seeing dreams i fall ill it happens very often and i fall ill. The last two dreams which i saw after my birthday were:-

1. i saw my ex bf getting married.
      2. i saw a lady wearing sari with a bindi on her forehead she gave me sweets to eat i wanted to avoid in my subconscious but in dream i happily ate it.
      After these two dreams i had a hair fall and fever and then i was ill for 10 days high fever weakness with no cause. every time it happens with every three four months me falling ill. all dreams are felt by me as if i am living them

• #3151 Reply
      TMR

Dear guest,

In your previous birth you were a boy who had cheated your girl and went ahead with marrying someone else and she had then cursed you that she will haunt you life after life. Now that you must be nearing marriageable age and she appears in your dreams and the fear psychosis in you dormant gets wide awakened which leads to hallucinations of this sort resulting in your being sick for a few days.

Perhaps you will get married to that boy of yesterlife (as a girl) and the dream could be an indication to that happening in future possibly.

This is just an interpretation of your dream and could remain a dream. Wear a black string reinforced by blowing Gayathri manthra 108 times into it.

• #3159 Reply

Dear Sir,
      thanks for interpreting my dream. I’m just want that it should never bother me again. Please tell me what else I can do to avoid this dream from bothering me again.

regards,

• #3161 Reply
      TMR

Recite Narayanakavacha before bed time 3 times.

• #3165 Reply

Thanks you very much TMR sir,

God Bless you for doing such a noble work.

• #113614 Reply
      KASHMIRA PATIL

i was in a store with my mum shopping and i saw a man checking a sachin tendulkar signed cricket bat for his son. his son was my crush. but then he said that he didnt need a cricket bat and that he could get whatever his sister wanted. back at home, my mum got the cricket bat and told me to take it to my crush and give it to him. she smiled and i went to his home and gave it to him. in his room i sat on the chair waiting for him to react. but he didnt. so i moved next to him and sat down. he then kissed me on my cheek and held my hands in his and said thank you while gazing deep into my eyes. the next moment, i was in my school and speaking to my crush’s girlfriend. i was telling her about what happened between her boyfriend and me and apologized and said that i wont go near him. while this was happening, my crush came over and i said a hurried sorry and left.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3161 in interpret my dreams
Your information:

Cancel