Intrigued to know my future

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      akshita

Dear sir/ mam
      I am a 19year old teen. My dob is 9th Feb’1996. I was born at 3:25am on Friday in New Delhi. Recently I have been going through a lean period and I would be grateful if you people could help me out by letting me know that what the future has in store for me. Looking forward to your kind help and guidance.

Warm Regards

• #10953 Reply
      akshita

Sir can you please let me know anything possible?

• #10955 Reply
      TMR

You have a very powerful horoscope and your present feeling of lean period is just a passing phase. You will be back to your normal self starting 2016. Your Saturn is quite potent. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #10964 Reply
      akshita

Sir since I am a novice, all I know is that Saturn is a very efficacious planet and exudes a lot many radical results. Could you please tell me that what advantages and disadvantages will Saturn have on my life? My father expired last year. Perhaps some say that I have been going through that devastating saturn phase, though I hope it shouldn’t be true but sir could you please tell me about my educational career and the occupations I am most suited for. I shall be really thankful to you and I did read quiet a bit on your blog. That mathematical interpretation is pretty much interesting though I feel privileged to talk to a highly qualified software techie

• #10966 Reply
      pp

name prashant
      3:25AM
      Delhi

Sir
      I got married this year. i want to know how will be my job. currently im working as a office assistant on contract basis. my salary will be low. how will be my future. what i do .

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10955 in Intrigued to know my future
Your information:

Cancel