Is my Jupiter weak?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sneha

I have heard from astrologer that my husband would give me divorce and leave me for another woman? am tensed for the same. Can someone please predict if i can get a good husband? Is my Jupiter weak ?

Dob- 22/08/1994
      Place- Mumbai
      time – 2:00 a.m

kind regards

• #4189 Reply
      TMR

Does it mean that you have accepted the fact that your present husband will divorce you. Are you asking whether you will get a good husband after that?

Your Jupiter is not weak. It has around 40% strength. And the nature is more or less neutral doing neither good nor bad. However your marital house has a reasonable strength. Wayside Astrologers generally have a tendency to frighten people to enrich themselves by doing fruitless remedies. Never listen to them.

• #4191 Reply
        sneha

am not yet married, Can you please tell me is my future husband going to be of bad nature?

• #4190 Reply
      sneha

no Sir

Am not yet married. I was told that my husband will not be of good nature. Is it true? Can you please tell me how will my husband be in character?

Thankyou

• #4194 Reply
      TMR

No No, you will get a reasonably good husband for certain. The only problem with your horoscope is you are a very anxious personality and worry unnecessarily most of the time. This tendency will make you a bit unhappy. Recite Narayanakavacham and learn it by heart. You will be all right.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4189 in Is my Jupiter weak?
Your information:

Cancel