Is there any Chandal dosha in my horoscope.

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Vaibhav

Please tell if there is any Chandal Dosh Dosha or any other dosha in my horoscope,  my date of birth is 30-11-1987 at 2.15 AM hrs at Ludhiana, Punjab. Please do suggest remedy for it.

• #2357 Reply
      TMR

There is a touch of Chandal Dosha since Jupiter and Rahu are wide apart with 20 degrees difference in their longitude. And moreover there is a conjunction of a benefic Moon. So nothing to worry about it. Moreover it is only a myth in Astrology. Read my articles http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #2371 Reply
      Anonymous
      Inactive

There may be no Chandal dosha as stated above but surely as Rahu and Moon are conjoined together with difference of less than 1 degree, you have strong Gharan dosha. You also have Mars in the 8th house making you strong Mangal dosha also known as Ashtam Mangal. Remedies given below should be done very religiously.

1. Recite Mantra Om Namaha Shivaye.
      2. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily.
      3. Keep fast on Mondays.

• #2373 Reply
      Ravi

Name -Ravi Bhojwani

D/0/B – 20/08/1986

Place of Birth – vadodara,India

I’m going through very bad patch of time,my friends have turned into enemies,I’ve lost my good paying job ,there have been many unexpected big expenses in last 6 months
      please advise me that do i have chandal dosha or is this happening due to saturn and Rahu transition ?
      and I’d be very grateful to you ,if you could give me some remedy to overcome this problems

Thanks

• #2374 Reply
      TMR

Do give the accurate time of birth too for giving you an answer if possible.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2374 in Is there any Chandal dosha in my horoscope.
Your information:

Cancel