Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      GURPREET

Respected Astrologers,

My name is Gurpreet Kaur.
      DOB : 25-11-1983
      TOB : 11:50 am
      Place of birth : Faridabad, Haryana, India

I came in contact with a boy in US 3 months back. We came in contact thorugh a matrimonial site. We even planned to get engaged in February. Everything was going well until 2 weeks back when he told me that he needs time to think over this. There is no issue or any argument between us. The same thing happened with me last year when i was meeting another boy in London.

I would really appreciate if someone can advise me if this is the right time for marriage and if my relationship with the boy i have been in touch with will go forward. i really dont plan to meet anyone else because i feel that i cannot trust anyone anymore.

Many Thanks

Kind Regards
      Gurpreet

• #7294 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you can absolutely not trust online friends since these days many people fall prey to mischief played by undesirables. Love before marriage is only infatuation and not real sublime love.

The bride need not find the bridegroom, the bridegroom will come after the bride, that is the order of nature.

And in your case the bridegroom will come after you before mid 2016. You do not have to run after him.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #7294 in is there delay marriage in horoscope
Your information:

Cancel