is there divorce?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mona

my name is Mona 26 april 1987 time 8;26pm Jalandhar. sir pls advise me if there is divorce in my life? i am having alot of trouble in married life.

• #11485 Reply
      Mona

my husband details are 17 july 1976 1;35 am Hoshiarpur

• #11495 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of separation are very much indicated in the period ahead. It may not be legal separation for some time, however can be mutually also.

You both need to address the issues that are creating problems and sort out things.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11523 Reply
      Mona

Navneet sir the thing is we are separated from 5 months. He and his family is asking for divorce. So is there divorce or there is some chance of getting back together ?

• #11526 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like I said mutually you both could agree to separate before going for divorce. I feel the period is specially troublesome and pressure on this front could only increase.

Rest all depends upon Individuals if they want to continue or break. So if you are not really keen on divorce then try to do some negotiation, if at all it works. I’m saying this because divorce and all are not easy as it creates problems emotionally, socially, mentally.

Do the Given mantra minimum 3 mala with a brand new Haldi mala

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11572 Reply
      Mona

Thanks a lot sir for reply. I have tried my best in last 4 months now I don’t have any option other than accepting seperation. Now only a Miracle can save our relation.

• #11582 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sometimes it is better to separate rather than stick with something that is not working, hoping that some miracle would make it work. Try all your options, and if things do not work , move ahead in life, there could be something better in it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11572 in is there divorce?
Your information:

Cancel